Alhamdolillah the 1st International Paediatric Conference was successfully conducted on 13th and 14th Dec, 2014
As part of the program, the following workshops were also conducted
1. Bioencapsulation of Bioactive Compounds Controlled Release and Enhanced Bioavailability
2. Asthma Management
3. Neonatal Resuscitation
4. Psychology of School Going Children
The following eminent speakers presented their research papers
1. Dr. Nosiruddeen Bello, is an Orthopedic Surgeon, Federal Medical Center, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
2. Dr. Zarar Bajwah, Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA.
3. Dr. Ata ur Rahman Maaz, is Consultant Paediatric Oncologist Children’s Hospital for Wales, Heath Park Cardiff, UK
4. Dr. Qamar Ahmad Hammad Khan, is a Consultant Neonatologist at St Thomas’ Hospital, London, UK
5. Dr. Naureen Sohail, is a graduate of Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program at York University, Toronto, Canada
6. Dr. Anil Kumar Anal, is Associate Professor in Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology and Coordinator, Food Agriculture and Bio System Cluster at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand.
7. Dr. Fizan Abdullah, is an eminent pediatric surgeon of USA. Currently he is the Associate Professor of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
8. Dr. Adnan Aslam, Assistant Professor & Consultant, Dept. of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Margala Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad.
9. Dr. Abdul Bari, He is a freelance Public Health consultant, Islamabad
10. Prof. Hina Ayesha, is the Head of the department of pediatrics, DHQ hospital, Faisalabad.
11. Dr. Javed Iqbal, is Neurologist at Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. He has authored 4 articles in different journals.
12. Dr. Imtiaz Ahmad, He is a Professor at Punjab Medical College Faisalabad. He has authored and co-authored 26 articles in peer reviewed journals.
Abdus Salam Research Forum
This forum is named after late Nobel Laureate Abdus Salam of Pakistan.
This research forum provides platform for teaching faculty and students of different
education institutes of Nazarat Taleem School System to collaborate for different research activities. Its mission is to facilitate research by arranging workshops, conferences and funding for projects. Currently this forum is supporting various research projects in the domain of Environment, Community Medicine, Biophysics, Alternative Energy, Biostatics and Genetic Engineering